Saturday, September 28, 2013

Reflective Journal for the month of September

Reflective Journal for the Month of September
I got good chance to make use of the “Wonder Share Quiz Creator” due to my ICT assignment. Till date, I have tried to solve or answer the quiz on line sometimes but never thought that one day I could also publish such quiz. ICT is really a wonder; there are many more things to learn hereafter.
All the ICT assignments are challenging, I has to spend a lot of time to do each and every assignment. The third assignment, “Quiz” was challenging too. I had a tough time to download and install the software “wonder quiz” in my PC. Finally with the help of my friends, I was able to install it. Making quiz questions were not a problem, in fact I enjoyed it. I explored with the software and learned new things from there like: inserting music, animations, pictures and videos. Inserting video was a biggest problem since we had to convert the video into flash player using “any video converter”.

After doing this particular assignment, I have learned to download the software, install them and also use it. The most important thing that I learned from this assignment is to convert the videos and files in whatever form I want. That was the most challenging thing in assignment III, creating quiz. I had to browse many times in internet, ask IT personals and my friends regarding the converter and to convert the video. Thanks to them I did the assignment successfully. 

10 comments:

  1. Hi Friends.
    Can you please comment on my reflection for my further improvement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madam, it is great to know that you have not only learned using wondershare quiz creator but also many other valuable things - one thing led to another. That makes you professionally little bit taller than what you were before. Hope you will make use of it in your daily teaching learning task.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madam, it is great to know that you have not only learned using wonder share quiz creator but also many other valuable things - one thing led to another. That makes you professionally little bit taller than what you were before. Hope you will make use of it in your daily teaching learning task.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madam
    Yes, I agree with your statement on benefits of ICT in our day to day life. But, time does not allow us to further experience and acquire more knowledge. Another six to seven question is waiting for use to solve and write reflection.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dechen,

    I do agree with you, we did a lot of internet browsing and contacted within ourselves to create those quizzes. Though challenging we learnt a lot at last and that is the great part of this assignment. Good luck!
    With regards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Dechen,
    Yes, we did learn a lot in this module but if we had little more time, we could learn much more than what we have and are learning now. Anyways lets keep on learning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello madam,
    Interesting to go through ur reflection. well reflected about ur learning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mam Dechen,
    Interesting to know that you tried different types of mode to get the ideas and information in completing the quiz assignment. Never mind your hard work will never go unrewarded. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy to go through your reflective journal. Really the software made you to explore on different types of animations, videos and sound system.

    ReplyDelete
  10. good reflection mam. It seems you are now confident to handle easily with the ICT related problems. So keep it up your hard work.

    ReplyDelete